|There is finally an answer
to the need for integrated solutions in the electronics
sector; solutions that will deliver immediate value
and achieve quantifiable Return On Investment (ROI).
Business integration encompasses one or more of the
following components of a business' operations: enterprise
applications, databases, business processes or whichever
specific systems. |
The electronics industry will be looking at integrated
solutions to meet the challenges of the rapidly-changing
business environment. The directory covers all the segments
serving the interests of both B2B and B2C communities.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) services
- Diagnostic Engineering Solution
- Disaster Recovery Services
- e-Automation (1)
- e-commerce services (1)
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) services
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP, ERP II) services
- eSCM Solutions
- Integrated Supply Solution for MRO Purchasing
- Knowledge Management
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Resist (1)
- Semiconductor Programming (1)
- Springs & Wireforms (1)
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Integration
- Supply Chain Management
Asian Trade Press now offers solution providers a
unique platform to market their offerings to businesses
in the lucrative electronics industry.
Beginning with the 14th edition, slated for release
in April/May 2004, the print as well as the online
version will carry a prominent section dedicated to
covering all the areas of supply chain management,
focusing on the integrated capabilities necessary
to solve the emerging challenges faced by each organization.
Singapore Electronics and Electrical Directory, 13th
Edition - An established and comprehensive directory
with a database of 400 current and active businesses
in the electronics sector including existing solution
providers to this industry.
Web portal for the electronics sector: www.eesionline.com
- A robust, informative and user-friendly directory
and e-marketplace serving the interests of both B2B
and B2C segments.